Capturing my thoughts
*what's with the chinese thingy on blogger???*
Yesh yesh yesh...haven't been faithfully updating...and I was rather shocked to see the chinese version of blogger.com....izzit just me or it's the same with you guys out there???
My home PC had crashed again, the second time in less than a month...I just had my laptop re-formatted in the evening...thanks to Jinhao, who is so kind to help me back-up my files and reformat it...It's almost as good as new, so that now I can use my laptop 'in peace' without all that pop-ups and 'lagging' which puts me off sometimes to even come online. Praise the Lord! The next thing I need to do is to get a new keyboard for my laptop, again recommended by Jinhao, so that I can be spared from the inconvenience caused by my faulty, well, already gone case 'Shift' key...yep, so I should go hunt around for a $20++ USB keyboard these coming days...
okie...10 mins have past and I can say that I've got nothing really for this entry...hahaha...yeah, even if there is, it's all over in my mind...argh, cannot organise my thoughts now...whatever...

Here's a pic of Murphy and me at the cafe!!! We're waiting for his turn on his water baptism!
1:29 AM